Associates Degree in Human Services Management
Learn more about the associates degree in Human Services Management and what it can do for your career...
What you will learn...
- Roles of Human Services Workers
- Public Policy
- Multicultural Practices
- Information Technology
- Financial Management
- Regulatory and Ethical Issues
- Create Care Plans
- Develop alternative funding strategies
- Determine characteristics of good human services management
- Develop strong planning, organizing, leading, assessing, and evaluating skills
As stated in a May 2007 Bureau of Labor and Statistics survey1 regarding Social and Human Service Assistants:
- The median salary of Human Services Assistants in May of 2007 was $28,450. The top 90% earned $42,500.
- In addition, advancing your education will significantly help you increase your earning capability as well as open additional career doors with greater autonomy and responsibility. Learn more about Bachelors degree programs and Masters programs in psychology.
After earning an Associates Degree in Human Services Management, the process to transition into a four year program is very easy. Universities offering associates degree programs all have departments that help with transitioning students into bachelor's degree programs.
Associates in Human Services Management Programs ...
Please select a state from the drop-down list to view campus based schools available to you.
University of Phoenix
The representatives at the above universities will provide you with more information about their Associates degree program in Human Services Management and about possible future career prospects associated with this degree. Call soon and learn whether this program is a good fit for you!
Career possibilities for those with an Associates degree in Human Services Management...
- Human Services Assistant
- Psychiatric aide/assistant
- Case technician
An Associate degree program in Human Services Management will provide you with the ability to conduct patient interviews, implement treatment plans, employ various problem-solving techniques, and to become an individual who can make a positive impact in the lives of many who are in need of human service assistance.
1 BLS Statistics